The mindset we need isn’t the positive-thinking mantra that failure is impossible; it’s that failures are inevitable, and for good reason. It’s an unexpectedly hopeful conclusion: we may never really understand how to get what we want, or stave off the very worst – yet we may manage it anyway.
In no particular order. Things I plan to do but will likely fail at.
- 1 Second Everyday
- 130kg squat/100kg clean + jerk/190kg deadlift/100kg bench
- Get ripped
- Cook lunch and dinner regularly
- Write on my blog more frequently
- Focus on doing less better at work
- Meditate daily
- Be a good dad
- Speak more Chinese instead of letting L do all the talking
- Drink more water
- Look at my phone when moving around less
- Tidy more